Monday, August 13, 2012

back to it.

It's definitely just about time for me to close my eyes and drift off to dream land.   Long day at work after a long night of staying up too late, imbibing a few tasty beverages, and nerding out the future husband-or-something.  I'm tired.  But I've wanted to log in and post for some time now.  Getting back to the subject of my last post.  The two highlights of each day.  I've been thinking of them when I remember, but never writing them down.  And while I do experience catharsis from simply reflecting on the day and all of it's good parts, I feel like this whole thing will be more effective if I actually follow through with the original plan and record these positive thoughts.  So for now, I'll be brief, and hopefully will have a minute to elaborate tomorrow.

1.  My precious baby girl allowing her slightly hungover mommy to snooze on the couch while she busied and entertained herself with the millions of toys she has in her room.  Her excited smile and exclamation of, "Mommy! You're awake!" when I finally decided to roll over and face the day was quite awesome, as well.  :)

2.  Climbing into this bed.  I always forget how amazingly comfortable it is. I cannot wait to snuggle up with my blankets and pillows and knock out for the night.


I have so much going on in my head that I want to write about but I am just TOO tired to do so right now.  Stay tuned for "Back to it, part deux".

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment