Friday, June 15, 2012

simply wonderful.

I recently read a post on Reddit regarding simple changes one can make in order to make life more enjoyable.  One of the replies that stood out to me suggested a person should, each night before bed, write down the two highlights of his or her day. 

While I'm sure I won't be as diligent as this individual (he has recorded the highlights for every day for the last couple years or so), I'd like to make this more of a routine.  It's a simple way to look for the positives in each day.  

So let's start with today.

1)  Getting to work to find an email from the manager at the store I closed last night thanking me for the OUTSTANDING job I did!  Even better, I did so well, she's trying to pull some strings to get me transferred to her store for good!   Eeee!

2)  Clocking out!  As great as it feels to be back in the game and getting recognition for a job well done (as well as reassurance that I can still handle this job!), I'm very much looking forward to my day off tomorrow!  


Ahhh.  That felt good.  Shouldn't be too hard to make this a habit.  

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment